The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car sold, cash in bank, SUPRA TT Wanted

ShamelessTT

Hi all,

Sold my car have the cash in the bank, want a supra TT, ive checked the forsale section but im unsure whats available and whats not.....

Im looking for a UK / JAP Spec, low mileage

I dont want to spend too much but i want a sound as near as standard as possible supra TT.

Im looking to buy ASAP......

Cheers,

Guys......

ive checked the forsale section but im unsure whats available and whats not.....

PM them and find out!! I though newpeople could not PM but I have had 2 from non members.

I dont want to spend too much but i want a sound as near as standard as possible supra TT.

You might wanna post your budget as that will be a big help to people. Rather than just saying you want to be tight. ;)

Must be AUTO i cant efford a manual i dont think, so on the forum from what i can see its £5500 - £8k thats my bracket.

Im just really interested in finding a solid car which has been looked after, not too fussed on looks over the standard shape as i plan to improve it myself.

Cheers for the info, Si

Hi, welcome to the club. You may want to consider becoming a paid up member so you can post your requirements in the Supras for Sale section.

JB

Cos you`ll only join up anyway once you get your Supra;)

Good luck in your search. (try Pistonheads.....there are loads)

Andy

Im looking to buy ASAP......

Cheers,

Guys......

yeah I second Mark's car, its a nice car from a reliable guy 100% recommended, his number is in my sig so give him a call if you wanted.

Dont wanna ring tho if its out my price range, is it? any pics?. Where abouts is the car? ive got 2 homes at the moment......mid week im in Reading berkshire and @ the weekends im in the Midlands.

Im 100% prepared to travel for a highly recommended car.

Cheers for the info guys,

Im sure its the best price you can get as Mark is a lovely bloke and wont ask for too much, He is in Watford in Hertfordshire, give him a call and he will let you know all about the car, Ive seen it and its a really clean car.