The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how fast is a bpu supra?

Spoony

hi

im going to make a bpu tuning on my j-spec auto in 2 weeks.

im planning to make 1,2 bar with double decat and 100 cell cat, blitz exhaust for the rest.

my question is, how fast will the supra be? what kind of car has the same in accerlation? bmw m3 with 340hp? 911 porsche?

i raced against a lot of cars like that on the drag strip with my 370hp vauxhall 4x4 calibra but i cant imagine what competitors i will have with the bpu supra

M3 E46 easy......

911 C2 / C4 too.....but not the turbo or Gt3 / GT2.

hmm - hold on - yours is an Auto.....so not sure.. (lot more drive train losses + longer gears)

Imi, please...let it go....just let it go.....the M3.....it's just a car...just a car:D

Dont mind me, just randomly posting, been AWOL for a while.

Answer to the qustion in hand, BPU (1.2 bar etc) is like going from a non turbo soop to a turbo soop:)

sounds good :D

the stock supra dont feel really quick.

ok, when im drunk and beg my sister that she drives arround with me on the co driver side it feels quick. but with me on the driver seat it feels slow as stock.

same with my vauxhall calibra. 200 hp stock was really slow, 260 hp stage one was like a different car