The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitting a Nur Spec R Exhaust

charlton

Anyone fitted their own? The description says it fits all import models using the standard fittings on the Cat and the pics look like it bolts on. I've just ordered mine today and will be fitting it myself - Will it fit on an NA without modification?

Cant wait for it to arrive now!!!

stupid question i know. but could i fit a nurspec r without changing anything else to my stock TT?

I've been waiting 'till i go BPU, but if there arn't any other mods need doing then i might aswell spruse up the backend and get the zorst straight away.

stupid question i know. but could i fit a nurspec r without changing anything else to my stock TT?

I've been waiting 'till i go BPU, but if there arn't any other mods need doing then i might aswell spruse up the backend and get the zorst straight away.

You certainly can do this, definately worth it for the lovely sound. :)

Piece of cake to fit, just make sure you put the green fibre ring in the right place unlike i did first time.

Lets talk more about this green ring... :) - where does it go? I have instructions but cannot read japanese!!

Does it go between the back box and the next pipe or the cat and the pipe?

of course! There will be a before and after, with and without bafle

This is of course if I can fit it right!

That would be awesome mate. Im sure you'll get it on there alright, if it gets tricky swear and shake it like mad :eyebrows: