The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does a Veilside Sup fit on AA Low-loader?

Big Ads

Guest Nicholas

mine fitted with a Top secret front but it was a near brand new low loader went completely flat some of them only go to a specific angle.

I'm sure you'll be ok :)

chances are it wont fit on the normal low loaders.

If the guy still tries to drag it on to the low loader make sure you have pictures etc of the state of the car. I have heard of cars being ripped to pieces on a low loader when the guy didnt care.

When my import had to be picked up I know the AA had to send out a special low loader for it.

good luck.

JB

As long as they use the same planks to unload it :scared: Mine has a full veilside kit on too, riding low on coilovers and gas dampers. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Then there's getting it onto a hydraulic ramp at the garage, without bending the sills..... :eek:

As long as they use the same planks to unload it :scared: Mine has a full veilside kit on too, riding low on coilovers and gas dampers. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Then there's getting it onto a hydraulic ramp at the garage, without bending the sills..... :eek:

Wood blocks will sort that out :D

Mine has spent most of it's life on the back of an AA van, and I have a veilside spoiler, once they managed to get it on with the aid of lots of wooden blocks but it still kept crunching my spoiler,It also took about an hour. The other two times the spoiler had to come off i'm afraid.

The problem was using the winch to get it on with as it had to go underneath the spoiler and there just is'nt enough height.

Good luck.