The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Nur Spec on an N/a

rovervi

Hi All

Havent been on for a while hope everyones doing okay, Just wondering if anyone has Blitz Nur Spec on their N/a and if they think it sounds good. If anyone has a sound file or pics wouldnt mind the ear and eye candy either ;)

Would also like to hear opinions as i have read that this could lose me power due to a loss in back pressure (that could just be a load of crap though not sure)

Thanks guys and gals

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wont be decatted, and will keep baffle in how loud compared to stock because i cant even hear the stock exhaust and i want something that makes it sound a bit meatier, like the sound of the low burble you got any sound clips of yours mate

Actually interested in hearing any exhaust that you prefer on your N/a's because my mind isnt made up yet ;)

Guest CoolsBlue

i got one from miami gt for 499 delivered, in my room waiting to get fitted, heres a link to vids of exhausts on the supra, nur spec is abt half way through...http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b9a29089-1b68-4248-b6da-989d0097e2ef.htm

I have an RSR on my NA with both cats still intact it sounds incredible, an awesome roar when you give it some beans!:D

I then heard SilverSoop's Nur Spec on his NA at the twisted vision meet and all I can say is WOW, what a noise, made mine seem quiet in comparison! I believe he has had one of the cats removed though.

I don't think you should see any loss in back pressure, mine was a lot more sprightly when I changed from stock to the RSR. When you see how much pipe work there is on a standard exhaust, you can see how resrtictive they must be!

Guest Phillw454
i got one from miami gt for 499 delivered, in my room waiting to get fitted, heres a link to vids of exhausts on the supra, nur spec is abt half way through...http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b9a29089-1b68-4248-b6da-989d0097e2ef.htm

Nice vid:)

nur spec sounds wicked, but so do the others lol

I've just ordered myself a Nur spec and it arrives on Tues!!! :D :d :D

How simple is it to fit this to an NA supe? Its meant to fit straight onto the original cat and looks like it bolts on (according to pics + description) how true is this?

Very true, if your doing it yourself lets hope the bolts havent seized :) and put a little copper grease on the bolts when re-tightning.

Hi rovervi

Steve has some sound tracks of the Nur with and without the baffle in. I will ask him to post them later when he gets home.

I drive it to work every day, it sound really meaty!!!!

There is a problem though when the revs are at 3,000, the noise is a bit much without the baffle in. Motorway driving is a bit of a problem..... you can't hear a bl**dy thing.

Mind you it sounds awesome going through tunnels at 3,000 revs ;)

Also not found any problems with loss of back pressure or loss of power!!!

Cheers

Carole :)

Hi ive just had the blitz nur spec r put on my n/a its from the cat back and i still have both cats in place bought from envy. how can i put this it looks amazing and with the baffle out its unbelievably loud sounds beautiful. very loud through towns with built up areas cant here yourself think! GET ONE

and put a little copper grease on the bolts when re-tightning.

Why put copper grease on the bolts - what does this do?

i think it was £532 delivered and came real quick well worth the money

Mine is £440 delivered :D :d I hope it turns up or is genuine!!! :D

Where did you get your Nurspec from out of interest;)

Technically fleabay.... :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-JZA80-BLITZ-NUR-SPEC-R-Exhaust-system_W0QQitemZ230101676721QQcategoryZ38786QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just three hours left!!!

I called them up and paid by credit card, they are Storm Motorsport

http://www.stormmotorsport.co.uk/

I have an RSR on my NA with both cats still intact it sounds incredible, an awesome roar when you give it some beans!:D

I then heard SilverSoop's Nur Spec on his NA at the twisted vision meet and all I can say is WOW, what a noise, made mine seem quiet in comparison! I believe he has had one of the cats removed though.

I don't think you should see any loss in back pressure, mine was a lot more sprightly when I changed from stock to the RSR. When you see how much pipe work there is on a standard exhaust, you can see how resrtictive they must be!

Hi Roveri, thats right Nathman, i've had a 2nd decat with a straight through pipe and an HKS front pipe installed. The noise is just simply incredible!! The only downside is, 10 minutes in my car on the motorway feels like 8 hours in a nightclub!! :D

It is so loud but i really dont care! The looks you get when you go past is awesome! And it sounds great when the window is open, you can hear it echo! At least it lets people know you have a real car, not some chav motor! I highly rate the blitz nur spec - thats without the baffle in, i find it too muted as im used to the noise! :D