The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boot Blind

SupraSkunk

Just finished my boot blind, i kept the boot blind in my Supe to hide my install from those prying eye's, the other day i was bored so i decided i was gona spice the blind up a little as it looked so plain and boring, here's what i did.

First i downloaded the Supra graphic from the download section and then printed it off as one large image on 4 seperate sheets of A4 and then taped them together and stuck the graphic to the middle of the blind, then using a sharp blade i cut the graphic out of the blind keeping the middle of the "p" and the "a" , then i got an old red t-shirt and cut out a square bit off it large enough to cover the cut-out of the graphic and then using some red cotton i stiched the t-shirt to the blind all around the edge of the cut-out, after i did that i stiched on the middle of the "p" & "a" that i kept from the cut-out and that was it ...job done and it looks so much better than the plain old black thing it once was.

This was just a test one using the standard blind and an old t-shirt, now i know it looks good im gona get some new vinyl and some red acoustic cloth for the graphic so the sound of the subs can escape through the blind a little more and also maybe make the graphic a bit bigger, i'll post some pics of how it looks in the car tomorrow :)

15-03-07_2012.JPG

15-03-07_2013.JPG

15-03-07_2014.JPG

Yeah i thought it might look a bit pants but instead it looks really good, once ive priced up the stuff needed i'll sort out a price and let you know, i can use your standard blind (will be cheaper) or make complete new ones with choice of vinyl colour for the blind and different colour acoustic cloth for the Supra logo, im gonna use acoustic cloth for the logo so that the sound of the subs are not blocked by the vinyl blind.:)