The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chorley Pint + Chat?

rob wild

Hi following on from a thread in the new members sections about may be meeting up on Saturday @ the Malthouse farm pub just of the M61 Chorley junction for a chat and to give some new member a chance to introduce themselves :) just wondered if any one else fancy it sort of late afternoon?

If its ok with the our area mod (king) mike :)

I may take a break form the decorating and have a quick blast up the M61. Where is the pub in relation to the junction. I take it that it's the two for one near the second roundabout, after you've turned left ar the main junction.

(If that makes any sense!!:D )

H.

Hi guys well im up at Rob Evan's place getting the chips sorted out so it was going to be on the way back from there TBH which probably i was hoping to be around 3-4 oclock? The only reason i said the Malthouse is that the car park is massive the food is really good (cost wise a bit more than mascrat) and beer is not bad either. Plus there are no speed bumps etc.

I'll speak to rob shortly and confirm a time? Plus he might want to bob down with his motor :)

btw scope it out for a potential alternative venue for the secondary meet ;)

Mike

Will do matey may be you could have ride up sometime and check it out yourself? There is also the Heartwood hotel as well which do loads of car clubs.

I may take a break form the decorating and have a quick blast up the M61. Where is the pub in relation to the junction. I take it that it's the two for one near the second roundabout, after you've turned left ar the main junction.

(If that makes any sense!!:D )

As you get off the motor way your going for the 3rd exit heading towards Blackburn and botany bay, 100 yards and you will come to another round about and carry straight on and about 300-400 yards there is a turning on your left take it, then another 15 yards and left again and you will see the pub :)

H.

Guest steveb

TT, at this very moment talkin the wife into letting me buy the exaust! told her it will improve fuel efficiency!! i really am going to hell!!

TT, at this very moment talkin the wife into letting me buy the exaust! told her it will improve fuel efficiency!! i really am going to hell!!

:rlol: if your going to hell matey i wouldn't like to think what's going to happen to me with the err hmm stories :innocent: I've told my wife about the soop's modifications :D