The mkiv Supra Owners Club

right next supra meet

buster

plymouth was good could do with better turn out and less rain lol:d but all in all was good so what should we plan next then go to a pub somewhere for lunch or try a jap meet somewhere or any other idears let see what sort of thing people want to do and where and fix a date and place and !!!meet!!! that would be the point i hope lol so lets plan guys!

Guest Boywander

Hi all, I will be up for whatever meet is planned next. My soops is still off the road from the weekend of the Plymouth meet, starting to forget I have a car, and walking to work, not good,lol.

:D

Yep ordered today from those nice gents at Envy, might be with me tomorrow.

hope this isnt the start of a slippery slope lol

Rich

Its the first step into a more expensive world :D :d

I have got the weekend off so i am def up for this,quite curious to see if i can make factory claimed 327hp lol any more is a bonus

I fanyone is up for this post your name up.

The guy organising this on ujcc needs numbers ,names and email addresses.

http://www.ultimatejapcars.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=18582

This is the link to the thread on their website

1.Supradan (dan)

Hi all, I will be up for whatever meet is planned next. My soops is still off the road from the weekend of the Plymouth meet, starting to forget I have a car, and walking to work, not good,lol.

Mines still off the road since 16th Dec so know how you feel - What car I say??? :blink:

Hopefully getting it sorted - new fpr on its way (thanks Nic) and hopefully someone with a bit of know looking at it on Saturday. So, I could be up for this if I'm back up and running.

• 2 weeks later...
Your more than welcome to come to this

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=105547

I would have done that but away but thanks for the invite.

Dan i think we need a sandwich or soup at a pub then cruse and then park up for ice cream :D

Regards date im easy but am doing the dragonball in may so put up a post and see what comes back (Dragonball May 11/12/13 2007 Weekend)

You missed a good turn out of supras on sunday , i felt left out as all the others were silver :sly: