The mkiv Supra Owners Club

chorley

Guest steveb

Yup probably me or animal? I don't race on the public road TBH plus i have nothing to prove :eyebrows: :D What soop have you got? We could also have a mini meet somewhere local and invite all the local boys and girls! Plus have a looking the NW events section at mascrat manor.

Yup probably me or animal? I don't race on the public road TBH plus i have nothing to prove :eyebrows: :D What soop have you got? We could also have a mini meet somewhere local and invite all the local boys and girls! Plus have a looking the NW events section at mascrat manor.

yeah,just tell me where and when i will be there!

I feel a mini meet coming on or is it just for people with PR7 post codes??:rolleyes:

H.

Guest steveb

standard for now, but have you not seen the red corsa in chorley with the wide arch kit on it? id swop my soop for that!! ....oh god! what have i said!!!

I should be about late saturday afternoon for a chat and a brew somewhere how about the Malthouse farm pub just next to the M61?

I can post it up in the NW event section see if anyone else fancy's a ride up and chat? :)

I won't mind nipping out for a quick blast in the Supe and a pint!!

Not sure about seeing you again Rob. There's only so much I can stand!!:p

H.