The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just got my new TT Supra!!

flyangus

Thanks guys:)

I'm over the moon with this thing, I had a 3000GT before - nice fast car but this is much better drive:D

It's a TT auto, TRD spoiler, Trial rear, Veilside skirts, Top secret front and an HKS Super Dragger exhaust. I'm thinking about taking it to Envy to have a BPU upgrade:D

Lol! This is common I take it? It's a Minolta, but I know very little about cameras:search: :)

I think so. They start like that then fail completely after a while. I had a Sony DSC-U20 which I really liked for rough and ready stuff (under-car pictures, engine pictures etc... didn't mind getting it dirty), and it failed. I'd replace it with another one from eBay if it wasn't for the fact that I know it'd fail sooner or later.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1128958202.html

http://www.imaging-resource.com/badccds.html

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!:)

Took it out again today for a spin - I love it so far;) Chris has offered to take me for a spin in his BPU'd supe - so I might be paying a visit to Envy if it's a noticeable improvement:eyebrows:

Cheers,

Angus