The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally said good bye to my old Mk3 Supra today RIP

lui

After being a proud supra owner for many years I finally said good bye to my old beloved MK111 today RIP.

Brought my old MK111 supra back in 1995 for £6500 with only 20,000 miles on it had great fun with it for many years & finally after buying my new Sup 2years ago it had been very much not look after sat on drive for the past 2.5 years untouch tried to sell it but had bad response with prices offered so spent the day today stripping it to sell as parts & now it's being taken to the grave yard crusher tomorrow to be put to rest.

Sad day for it.

Couple of pic's after my hard days work stripping it today :(

Now feeling gutted

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/884/img0131tk7.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6310/img0132bx0.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6729/img0135ac9.jpg

Hopefully make some more buy selling parts to a happy home than selling car as whole.

it's being taken to the grave yard crusher tomorrow to be put to rest.

Sad day for it.

Can't you sell the shell on ebay or give it away on a MK3 owners forum....... looks like its very decent. Surely someone will need one for a restoration/accident damaged??

:yeahthat:

Arent you stripping out the interior, engine, box etc?

No just striped out all main pieces of body work that was easy too get real shame to see it go like this gutted now.

Should have spent a little time to get it looking back to the way it should be :(

Still has a new £1,200 full rebuild gear box on it & HKS Hyper Muffler exhaust fitted but has to go cant leave it sitting outside in condition it's in now.

Was my pride & joy for many years till my new Supra arrived & taken over all attention.

Could you not put it up for collection only on the mk3 sites/ebay?

Even if you only get £50 for the lot, its better to know its not being destroyed!

Well took off all main panels which are in very good condition & will be selling them on to who evers in need for them now.