The mkiv Supra Owners Club

veilside wheels

original_amo

Well I nearly bought some of Paul E on here a while back he advertised them @ $2000 (Yes Dollars) delivered but then there was tax this delivery that, so the so called delivered price was bull.

I woudl say £1k upwards for good condition and possible more for mint ones.

Guest gzaerojon

i think you'll be in the same boat that i was in last year when i bought my racing hart m5's (very rare and they stopped making them 4 years ago) my wheels ended up being around £3k after tax and shipping

worth every penny though ;)

put up a wanted thread on supra forums (when it's back on line)

Guest Tyranthraxus

Hello guys -

Your not going to beleive this at all.

I am a Skyline owner, currently living in England. I have even bought myself a Skyline here.

I used to have a skyline in Australia which was imported, and came with these wheels. Beleive me when I say, I know and love these wheels very much.

My car was a silver series 2, and it looked the bomb. I cannot tell you how good those wheels made the car look, guys at the lights would even dare look you in the eye because they knew their car looked shit next to yours!

Anyway, I am getting lost in the moment.

I happened to come across some of these wheels here, but it turns out they were off a Supra and the offsets are way different to a Skyline.

I bought them anyway, just on the chance that they would fit but they werent even close.

So, Ive got a set of Veilside Andrew Racing V's in good condition (they could use a clean-up) but these supposedly came off a supra.

The size and offsets are:

18 * 9 front, +36

18 * 10 rears, +48.

They do not come with tyres.

I have attached a picture of all of the four wheels.

Please note, that the center bolt on these wheels is facing outward. Not many people know, but the bolt can be undone, and turned to face the inside so that it sits flush against the face of the wheel (See the picture of my skyline from australia).

I personally think it doesnt look good to have the bolt facing outward, but I dont have a tool large enough to change them at the moment.

I have attached a picture of the wheels I used to have on my Skyline, for your curiosity...

Please note, Ill admit these do need a bit of a cleanup before going on the car.. .there is some surface deterioration on the inside of the wheels from sitting around, and the outer faces would look much better with a professional polish being done, so youd be best to plan to get that done, they'll look much better.

However, the wheels look in good condition otherwise.

I would be happy for a potential buyer to see them, I am SW9 London.

You can contact me on [email protected]

NOTE: The pic of the skyline are not the wheels for sale, they are shown in the provided picture. The skyline is my old one, which shows how good these look on a car, and are shown with the center bolt flush against the face of the wheel.

Regards,

Steve

Charlie4.jpg

Copy of Veilside Wheels.jpg

Guest Tyranthraxus

No mate, your thinking about the model they released to replace these ones, which are called "Andrew Racing Evolution".

Andrew racing V's dont have that Veilside written along the spoke, but they have the smaller Veilside emblem on the rim.

I will provide a photo of the Veilside serial number if you dont think they're legit, but they are.