The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trouble Picking Alloys !

Harvez

Hello my first useful post (for myself anyways!)

I picked up my new Supra last weekend and loving it to bits, and with the extra money, im after some new alloys for it , i dont mind the ones on at the moment but just wanted to get other peoples views and suggestions of what alloys would suit my car !

Also by the way what is the best size for front and rear? Im after 18'. And again, whats best tyre size to go along with!

heres a picture below and look forward to your suggestions !

Harv

P.s. also if anyone could tell me what splitter that is in the picture thats would be a bonus :search:

nice looking car.

I think the most common tyre sizes are between 235 - 255 for front and 265 - 295 for rears and thats on 8.5"-9" front rims and 9"-10.5" rear rims

The splitter is the standard active front spoiler (I think)

The splitter is the standard active front spoiler (I think)

It is. :)

I think you need to have a good search on here and other forums to find wheels that you like first, there's loads of them that would look nice on your car.

I could post up some pics but it's all about personal preference and how much you've got to spend. :)

i still want the active front spoiler for my car. They look great. best splitter by far if u ask me.

Anyone know how often these come up for sale?

edit...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MKIV-supra-active-spoiler-set-up_W0QQitemZ140094661248QQihZ004QQcategoryZ72206QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or this without all the fancy electronics :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/toyota-supra-jza80-front-bumper-spoiler_W0QQitemZ120096921311QQihZ002QQcategoryZ10428QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I would love it all wired up but i have no idea where i would go to get this done.. i cirtainly have no idea how to do it myself. Anyone have any sugestions please pm me (dont want to hijack the thread)

It is. :)

I think you need to have a good search on here and other forums to find wheels that you like first, there's loads of them that would look nice on your car.

I could post up some pics but it's all about personal preference and how much you've got to spend. :)

Thats what im after really , pictures of alloys on black supra's. I have looked at most of what the search engine has brought up and still cant find anything ! Budget about 800 pounds, for alloys only. Not worried about tyres as a friend can get me proxe's very cheap :)

Cheers Geo looking now

Ah ok and thank you for the splitter information - still a newbie to supra's and agree looks gorgeous !

I got a black supe. I need some new wheels too. Black or silver in my opinion. Of black tho, for me need to be dished with a polished lip and dish. Same could be said for gold but the only 1s I like in gold are Volks. GTC i think Are the ones I like. Ultralight 755s if black (think that will be my next purchase). Have a look on the envy website.