The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bloody car has been keyed!

twijesiri

Damn. :( Sorry to hear that mate. What's the damage like? Any pics, one panel or more?

It's a bloody joke isn't it. Makes me sick. Happened to me about 2 weeks after I got my car last year - down rear quarter and bonnet.

Hope you get it sorted pal. :)

Greg

Guest Phillw454

Thats so crap!!!!

Iv never used them but believe it or not halfrauds are ment to be very good at touch ups.

But i know i wouldnt risk it! How bad is it? Could you not paint it yourself?

They did nearly all the cars out side my mum’s house. That’s nearly 20 cars. They did the roof and the bonnet of the supra down to the metal. And my bonnet on my fto. They also managed crack the supra’s front bumper as well.

So i have been well pissed off all day. Then at lunch I bought a set of bomex side skirts to go with my front bumper and some eyebrows and I bought RICK001’s veilside spoiler.

I think I am going to get a full respray in ford panther black and just put it down to one of those things. I lived there 25 years this is the first time this has happened.

Any way looking forward to getting the supra sorted and looking better than ever., big thanks to THECHIN for the recommendation.