The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What rear wing???

JamieP

What wing  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What wing

Im getting some big dish wheels and veilside overfenders with blitz skirts fitted and im not sure what to do about the wing?

Im thiking its looks great on a stock body car but with the aggresive lines its gonna have now im thinking it will look a bit tame?

Im getting some big dish wheels and veilside overfenders with blitz skirts fitted and im not sure what to do about the wing?

Im thiking its looks great on a stock body car but with the aggresive lines its gonna have now im thinking it will look a bit tame?

For me it's either with the stock wing or with nothing. I never used to like the 'wingless' look but its growing on me. Anything too big looks OTT imo.

Gaz :)

Jamie how much will the Veilside Overfenders increase the width by...individualy on each arch...need to know so I can choose width of my new wheels....n your always one step ahead of my ideas you!:tongue:

Having the same dilema on the wing, when I go single its gonna be a must!

I'm not even gonna suggest the wing thats at the top of my list...it'll magically pop into your head anyway!;)

Jamie how much will the Veilside Overfenders increase the width by...individualy on each arch...need to know so I can choose width of my new wheels....n your always one step ahead of my ideas you!:tongue:

Having the same dilema on the wing, when I go single its gonna be a must!

I'm not even gonna suggest the wing thats at the top of my list...it'll magically pop into your head anyway!;)

I dont know how much wider the car will be, at a guess id say 3" per side, the new rear wheels are 12" wide with a big lip, ive basicly gone for the same setup as on ibrars old car and he is sorting the wheels for me.

I just cant make my mind up about the wing, i think the car is mad enough to pull off the APR wing but ill probs just go with a TRD.

Im having a few other body work bits done aswell and i think im sticking with the red.:)