The mkiv Supra Owners Club

same width rims all around

Guest mk47

The racing harts ive bought are 9.5j all round. Is that ok? as my current ones are 8.5 at the front iirc and 9.5 rear. just wondering with same width all around it wont cause any problems will it?

Not that ill back out because i love those wheels and theyre mineeeeee :D

Though I'm sure you know this, those are tyre widths, the wheels could be anything (though 225 will struggle to go on a 9.5 inch wheel)

Sorry darryl thats what i meant lol should be more clear about things!

what i meant was, if the fronts are 225 then surely the front wheels will be less wide due to what you have just said :)

225 will fit over 9.5 as my Westfield has 10" wide all round with 225 on!!

More critical than the actual width of the wheel is the offset combined with the width. Wider than a certain point you may want to consider decreasing the offset to clear the arches... limited by brake calipers and suspension of course.