The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Valets on Dyno Day

Guest mk47

Just to update the list for valets on Saturday.

1) Mattanna - Mini Valet

2) Bob - Mini Valet

3) m45sey-mini valet unless he has time for a full valet

4) Jody T- Full Valet with help

5) Supranick - Full Valet

6) AshBhp - Service 1 (Wash & Dry)

Is anyone else up for this? Im thinking if theres more interest perhaps we could do more mini valets or wash/wax so that everyone can get a chance.. Up to you guys, and Peter ofcourse..

was hopping to make this as I wanted Peter to get his hand on my supra and get it shiny, also have some bits ordered and could just pop around and collect them while he is about, but seems like the car is booked for a major work at phoenix to get Mark and Matt harwood do some finishing work.

was hopping to make this as I wanted Peter to get his hand on my supra and get it shiny, also have some bits ordered and could just pop around and collect them while he is about, but seems like the car is booked for a major work at phoenix to get Mark and Matt harwood do some finishing work.

AH damn mas! I love the blue aswell :(

Maz, I'm sorry but I'll need to take myself off the list as I can only stay an hour or so in the morning :(

bob no! you can not drop out at this stage man.. ill get you on first as we discussed?

bob no! you can not drop out at this stage man.. ill get you on first as we discussed?

OK, cool :) My mate and my brother-in-law will be along in the car to watch if that's okay; it's the women at home that we need to get back for! :rolleyes:

OK, cool :) My mate and my brother-in-law will be along in the car to watch if that's okay; it's the women at home that we need to get back for! :rolleyes:

Nice one. Thats fine you can bring them. I think you should stand up to the mrs for once :D

Nice one. Thats fine you can bring them. I think you should stand up to the mrs for once :D

You wouldn't say that if you met her! :D

Nah, it's cos we've got friends coming all the way up from Kent to see us, it's kinda rude for me to be disappearing with the supra!