The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I got some New Wheels ! :)

M4RK RZ

Yep - I have got some new wheels at last !!

19 inch'' Vogue Supreme's

I have put them on the car but can not reverse it out for a pic as there are no seats in it :rolleyes: at the trimmers :) !

Here is a net pic.

I wanted to find something a little different to spokie dokie wheels and general norm.

Wheels 1.jpg

Veryt nice .... and whats the damage to the wallet for those babys

They were £1200 with the brand new kumho tyre series (new tread design and compound - I have a model number somewhere)

8.5J (or 8J cant remember) font with 9.5 J rear - massive dish !! 265 on the rear.

Also got a set of the those top of range locking nuts that retail for £45 thrown in for free. Basicaly they have to take the car to get the wheels.

Well i just checked - Looks like they are the importer for vouge international

so were all right - Vouge Supreme's are advatised as avalible from VOUGE in 19 and 20 '' versions

like i said I like the shape - but i know you egg heads like your facts :)

http://www.vogueinternational.co.uk/wheels/mania/vogue_supreme.html

http://www.vogueinternational.co.uk

Click on gallery - then on jap cars (next to super cars) and then 'supra' and then right to the end pics.

Then click on the view wheel button on left and you can see it says 19 and 20 versions avalible.