The mkiv Supra Owners Club

veilside spoiler... like or dislike????

mplavery

hello ppl

I know veilside is getting old now and there are lots of other styles of spoilers these days....But im still craving to have one on my car!!...

I remember when i first saw a Supra with a veilside bodykit on about 5 years ago and i thought it was awesome...and still today i still think they look good..(apart from the front bumper)

just wonderd why alot of ppl hate them now....

I've not found a spoiler yet that I like better than the stock one. :)

Same here. It was the stock look of the Supra I fell in love with. I appreciate some people make cosmetic mods for necessity rather than want (vented bonnets/front bumpers for large FMICs) but overall I still prefer the stock look.

hello ppl

I know veilside is getting old now and there are lots of other styles of spoilers these days....But im still craving to have one on my car!!...

I remember when i first saw a Supra with a veilside bodykit on about 5 years ago and i thought it was awesome...and still today i still think they look good..(apart from the front bumper)

just wonderd why alot of ppl hate them now....

Times move on and each to their own i suppose

Fashions change, TRD etc is flavour at the moment

Alot of people who now own Supras are in early to mid twenties and forget that the old gits on here were buying Supes and imports probably before they were driving,

The Veilside is a classic so to speak and was sinonimous (spell check) with the Supra , even back in 95 when the likes of Max power mag first introduced its readers to the Supra it was featured with a Veilside kit and they raved at this awesome looking car from Japan,

You'd be amazed out there how many people actually think the Veilside was standard fitting on a Supra, when my mate went to buy one from Toyota circa 95/96 he thought they came as standard or as a option fitting

Its personal taste at the end of the day and don't be suprised if all of a sudden TRD is out of fashion , its called trends and sheep

Its your Supra ... dare to be different some will love it some will hate it.. thats life

I liked it on my Supe and that is what drawed alot of the media companies and Model making companies to mine and the photoing of the car, it looked out landish downside was no rear vision

I personally dislike the veilside front bumper and its impractical all the ones you see are broken

A black Supra in full Veilside can look awesome though, but mixing and matching bits of kits can look good too

On the other side of the coin

Some love the stock look others don't ...

The only thing veilside made that looks anygood is the arches imo.:)

Totally Agree and another spoiler they did that looks similar to your abflug jamie.....apart from that I dont like it!! but thats just my opinion, many people probably hate the Bomex front I have on mine but I like it...each to there own and all!!

I would maybe consider the spats as well