The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brake caliper -other marques ?

colsoop

Now i seem to remember a thread that said you can fit mitsubishi calipers to a supra, would i be able to get a set of calipers from another car say a porsche and fit them to the supra with brackets ?

The reason being that uk calipers tend to be fairly popular amongst our lot and i always miss out on the second hand bargains when they crop up.

is this idea daft ?

Anything can be made to fit, with the right bracket and discs. The problem will be if it works properly as things like piston area and pads that will fit and fit over the brake discs.....

Wilwood brakes are plentiful and cheap. Rally Design sell all sorts of sizes. Get some measurements made on what you need and check out the sizes available from the likes of Wilwood and I'm sure there'll be something to fit.

Even the Austin Princess had 4 pot fronts that have been sought after!!!