The mkiv Supra Owners Club

custom fabricated arch liners

lockys96

anyone any ideas on wheres the best place to get some arch liners made?

looks like the fromt arches are the main ones that need making, bearing in mind my arches are a bit wider than previously.:)

i thought sheet metal could work somehow

If you made templates extending yours you could get GRP ones made cheaply and they would be alot lighter and not rust like metal ones or why not just get another set and graft on the extra needed

The back ones looked fine to me, i think its just the fronts you need doing, i cant see a stock liner working at all with them front arches from what i see, you will need to take the car to a fabricators to get some made up, there is a place a couple of doors along from turbofit that ive used for various bit, his name is chris and im sure he could knock you some up.

What have the other widebody owners done so far?;)

i have cut slits in the orignal liners and pushed them up higher and screw them into the bodykit arches. but the arch lip on my kit is made out of metal so it just screwed together.

i have cut slits in the orignal liners and pushed them up higher and screw them into the bodykit arches. but the arch lip on my kit is made out of metal so it just screwed together.

That's a good idea mate - Si would need liners that are 3-4 inches wider in order to sit correctly.