The mkiv Supra Owners Club

used Meguiars for the firs time :)

sl8ter

the roof is just painted black

took me 6 hrs to do the three steps lol

lol it gets quicker as you practice!! fantastic effort there, i think the aerotop panel looks fantastic

as a stop gap between the 3 stage cleans i also now use their 'detailing' spray, after a good jetwash, it makes it come back to gleaming again :)

really nice looking car you have there, nice shine after the polish too

mguires is quite good isn't it. The 3 step system is a killer though, it takes me a whole weekend so I just do a panel or two at a time when I get time, saves getting arm ache! worth the effort. Their gold class shampoo is great btw

thanks every 1 :) i will have to try their 'detailing' spray & gold class shampoo . the finnish with Meguiars is very good .i whent to a cruise last night and every one asked what i had used to polish it:) it got its pic took a few times to :)

I use as well boys. Great stuff. Have you used the detailing clay yet? I did the BMW yesterday (5.5 hour wash and wax). You'd be amazed what comes off your paint with the clay.

Edit - BTW, very nice ride you have there.

detailing clay next time lol

I did mine last weekend - 2 washes, clay bar'd all over, then 3 stage finishing with the gold class wax :)

Well, I say I did, but I had help from the local 12-year old car enthusiast :D All in return for letting him keep the change he found when he hoovered the mats and seats for me!