The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my new supra

Guest matt_kirsty24

Guest matt_kirsty24

just bought my first supra on thursday, shes silver with 17inch alloys, 3 litre goes like shit off a shuvel, not even a turbo!

:)

can anyone tell me what the red japaneese button is for near the gear leaver? i havent got a clue?,

As Ian R said, the red button is to allow you to change out of park if the keys arent in the ignition or you've got an issue stopping you from starting your car. The MANU button (incase you're wondering) is a kind of manual mode. Leave the MANU button pressed and you can stay in the selected gear without the autobox taking over. Overdrive is just a 4th gear. As deceptive as it is, it doesn't make you go faster!

Oh god not the red button.....you haven`t pressed the red button have you.......for petes sake dont press the red button it would be the end of everything......:D :d :D :d

Sorry but that question is the most common asked q by newbies hehe

ps welcome to the club mate you will find that most of us are sarcy as hell, but we will all help out one another as much as possible......you will have to suffer the banter though;)