The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another New Member.

TheChin

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Been posting on here for the last month, and with some ebay sale i've decided to pay for the membership. I havent actually got a supra yet but hopefully im going to be buying the £7000 UK TT Auto for sale on here (Red One). Speaking to the bloke on the weekend. You will be seeing me about here alot, and when i have my car at every meet possible ( i really need to get out more ).

I thought i'd post a little biography, if your bored read it, if not bothered push the X button in the top right of the screen :p

Name: Daniel

Nickname: Chin, derived from a bad accident where my teeth dont shut properly therefore having a wierd chin.

Previous Cars: Ford Fiesta 1.3 Frascati / Astra GSI Turbo.. next a Soop

Modifying History: Courtenay stage 1, 2 and 3 on the Astra which is being sold as we speak. Fiesta had chrome wheelie spinners and go faster strips, this was put on 5 minutes before we took it to a destruction derby. What a fun day.

Hobbies: Working on the cars, fitted stage 2 myself with no experience and a haynes manual (except remap obviously). Photography & anything to keep me entertained.

Job: Contracts Organiser/Manager for a Graffiti Removals Company. I dont clean the graffiti I manage all the london based contracts and I work just near London Bridge so train to work, no driving :(

That should be all for now, hopefully when i do get a car (hopefully the red one.. I WANT IT) ill post up some pictures.

Thanks alot, speak soon.

£135 all in with all welding and sprayed pink. It lasted all of 3 minutes, ill try and retrieve the photos. I was driving it and i couldnt walk for days after so bruised.

Interestingly, just spoke to Sky Insurance that just quoted me £3000 for the supra, Elephant quoted me £1690.. :p

Welcome mate! Can we have some pics of your chin then, seeing as you don't have the car yet!!:p

Sounds like you have a great job too. It is the kind where if work goes a little slack, you can go and make some!!;)

H.

Unfortunately no. If there is no work i grab a beer out of the fridge. :p

20 and a manager....good going mate, thats very good going for someone so young

Yeah got a lucky break and hanging on for dear life. Work with one of my best mates so work is a blessing. Get the good pay and get to talk about my supra and his P1 all day.

I will have to get some pictures up of the fiesta, it was in the local paper lol. Had it on my drive for 3 weeks after, neighbours were thrilled. Took it to the scrap yard and had some fun with a JCB. Great car, cost me £150 and had 36,000 miles :D