The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Online Supra Gallery

Super

Hi guys,

Would an online supra photo gallery be of any use to anyone on here? Something similar to Photobucket / Flickr etc but dedicated to Supras only? Could be used by all members of the forum here and in the US. Any thoughts and suggestions would be good along with any requests of functionality. If I'm honest I've almost built it anyway and is live but not 100% finished so not sure whether to give the URL out or not just yet. Just thought it would be cool to try and create an extensive searchable gallery that can also be used by forum members to host pics for the forum. Would people on here be willing to try and populate it?

Cheers,

Jase

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK well here's the URL - I know its only been 20min since I posed but cant help but think this might have been a waste of time :(

Theres only a couple of photos on there of my supra as the site is still under development so if you're going to post dont go too mad yet as it will be on and off line over the next couple of days.

http://www.supravault.com

OK Rayman... sorted - sorry for that. You should be able to log in with the username and password you entered. Let me know if you have any further problems.

Marco, I've set it to scale the large image to 1024 x 768 for the moment however I'll set the max size to 1600 x 1200 shortly.

Jase

Yes i meant you should be able to login by entering the username and password into the login area as opposed to the Sign up area. Your registration was successful but I hadnt uploaded something to let you know at the time. Registration is now working correctly.

Jase

Ok guys... any chance of some details. What is happening (or not happening) and at what stages? Please bare in mind this has hardly been tested but I thought it was a good idea to get people involved before it launches to eventually get something that everyone wants.

DamanC - I'm not sure of the best way to go about it so was hoping for some suggestions from members. At the moment its just a case of view all, view by date, view members gallery and a search function that searches through everything that has been entered into title, description, tags and name. I will setup sub galleries for users soon but as for some kind of directory - suggest away!

Jase