The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Ebay Scam Be aware

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

am getting a lot of this now, the scammers hack into someones account and ask you a question saying look at this link he saw my goods advertised elsewere, it then sends you to a fake ebay home page were you enter details to log in again and they then know your info and login SO BE AWARE i have had this question 5 times from diffo users who have had their account hacked

ebay scam.JPG

I had this when I was selling my old car a couple of weeks ago.

Ebay must have picked up on the user tho, as I received a message from them saying "you got a message from user xxxxx... please be aware of scam emails " blah blah.

I knew it was a scam as soon as I saw it thankfully. These pricks really p1ss me off ! !

I had this when I was selling my old car a couple of weeks ago.

Ebay must have picked up on the user tho, as I received a message from them saying "you got a message from user xxxxx... please be aware of scam emails " blah blah.

I knew it was a scam as soon as I saw it thankfully. These pricks really p1ss me off ! !

That's refreshing to hear. Usually e-bay do fook all, the useless bunch of cnuts!!:(

H.

I had my ebay account hacked about 3 weeks ago. The joke is, as soon as I notified ebay [albeit too late, after the scumbag had bid on about a dozen very expensive electrical items in America] they restricted my account, now Im experiencing lots of difficulty getting the restrictions removed because they don't believe that I am who I say I am.

Idiots. :(

They should be more interested in prevention other than cure, they would stop alot of problems

I had three messages - two from USA and one from Scotland ( prob a Yank ) with the same message and link. Forwarded them to [email protected] and was advised " action had been taken". Anyone get one just forward them and then delete. Hopefully the b****ers will get caught.

They "say" they are from the USA as 99% of the world now knows not to deal with Nigeria.