The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crunch !

R3DG3CKO ROB

Went to Cambridge this morning for a meeting and parked in a rather subterranean car park.... The acoustics were absolutely fantastic and the car sounded amazing with the roof off!!!

here it comes...

So I was revving the engine rather loudly while going down a sharp incline... got to the bottom too quickly and CRUNCH!!! scrapped the bottom of my Bomex front on the ground as the shocks did their job... :blink:

The bang was very loud but luckily the only damage is to the paintwork on the underside of the front bumper, so unless it's on a ramp it won't be noticed...

It's my first crunch moment in the Sup and I guess I was asking for it, showing off and all... Still feeling rather gutted and sorry for my self tho but I guess I'm lucky I didn't crack it...

I had a lucky escape in our street last weekend when I moved the car off the drive. We live in a cul de sac and I put the car up against the end of the street. I got out and had missed scraping the front by about 2mm.

Lucky boy, me thinks!!;)

H.