The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2fast2furious Has Just Started On Itv2

D8MOA

Cheese Alert!!! :p

I love these films for what they are, cheesy mindless fun... got to say tho the second one was rather awful tho :)

I was rather piss*d off that there weren't any Sups in Tokyo Drift.. Does anyone know why there weren't any Toyotas in the film? - have they pulled their name as they don't want to be associated with illegal racing or something?

Rob

They probably saw the type of audience the first film brought to the Supra and wanted nothing to do with the series after that!

First one was great (well it was Point Break in a car), second was terrible, third was better but not great, poor actors

I know I'll prob get a kicking but I first fell in love with the Sup when I saw it on the back of that tow truck...

It was a total pipe dream to own a machine like that six years ago... I just loved the idea of taking a run down car and turning it into something amazing... minus the Chav Graphics of course :)

Technically of course, looking back it's laughable but I've still got to tip my hat to that film for drawing my attention to the Sup.

Guest StevenSheen

I actually quite enjoy the 2nd film as a bit of mindless fun, there are some cool stunts in their, love the bit with the pickups ;)

I know I'll prob get a kicking but I first fell in love with the Sup when I saw it on the back of that tow truck...

It was a total pipe dream to own a machine like that six years ago... I just loved the idea of taking a run down car and turning it into something amazing... minus the Chav Graphics of course :)

Technically of course, looking back it's laughable but I've still got to tip my hat to that film for drawing my attention to the Sup.

:iagree:

The bit with the pickups? is that the bit with the scramble just b4 the end? that bit is sooo funny... there's are quite a few supras in that scene but I'm sure they used the same red Sup in about nine different shots going a different direction each time :) I was looking for Sups, I guess they're not counting on people scrutinizing the film that much...

Guest StevenSheen

yeah I think they do use the same supra a few times and yeah its the bit before the scramble at the end...garage doors go up police cars get flattened ;)

love all three of the films ( sorry ) and same goes for me R3, saw it in the first movie when it was all finished and thats when i decided it had to be a sup, for ages was trying to decide weather to get a sup or R34 but the film made my mind up.

and there are sups in the third F&F film but you only catch a quick glimpse of them in the car park scene near the start of the film.