The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tyres........

Suprash

Currently I have the Flalken 451's, they werent a bad tyre but I have noticed they dont last long. So Im now needing a new set and have been phoning around but have been struggling to find tyres for rears, pretty standard I thought 285/35/19.

Now I can get the Falken 452's for £530 and apart form that the only tyre I can seem to find to fit the rears are Continental Sport 2's or something similar for £850 fitted. I have just found some Yoko's not sure which ones for around £700 and something ?

Just wanted a few peoples opinions on what their running and anywhere around the Hampshire area that stocks these sorts of tyres on branded names. Im really after a set of Good year eagle F1's but just cant find them for my rears ??

Im not looking to spend a fortune but at the same time the Falkens seem to letting go a little too quickly......

i think the 452's are a bit better for wear than the earlier 451's.

bearing in mind the price difference i'd go with these as even if they go a bit sooner they're a fair whack cheaper to replace than the continentals (which would last longer for sure).

Yokos dont last very long, esp on the rear of a supra, good grip in the dry tho, just a soft compound! How cool are their street legal slicks!;)

If you contact mytyre by telephone, they'll do goodyear eagle f1's gsd3s for £242 each mate

the size quoted above