The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIVSupra.net stickers - who actually wears them?

Sheefa

Hi all,

Was thinking the other day about this. I have put my free club stickers on the inside of the rear quarter windows clearly visible to all other members.

When I went to Donington the other day Rich (UK-Rich) spotted them, he was driving another car not the Supe, and thus initiated a conversation. If they weren't on there, we may of not met (sounds gay I know) or not until later in the Pit Garage with CW anyway. Same with Wez - he didn't see me in my car, but Rich and I were talking on the viewing stand and mentioned a 'Single Turbo' supra and he then clocked that we may be MKIVSupre.net members. :)

I just want to know who here as there's stickers and thus, the club brand and community on full show? :search:

Greg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have stickers, but no Supra to stick them to :(

However, my current car has the related Club stickers in the rear quarters - and when I get the supra the mkivsupra one's will take the same place :)

In fact - it'll probably be my first "mod" :D

Good to see people do and thank you for the responses guys. :) It's a bloody good club, although obviously you're not always going to meet every member, it does make it a lot easier if people show their belonging.

I saw a Blue Supra the other day, no stickers on. How do I know he's a club member or not? Do I wave, beep my horn, or leave him along.....or give him the finger? Nobody knows unless there's something there to say 'Yeah mate, I'm on the forum too'. ;)

All those who haven't got them on, put them on now!! And Mods - get those packs out to the newbies! :)

Greg