The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks again to Markymark & gzaerojon

Suprasteve

following on from this ...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=101535

I have now fitted them and attached photos to show what a massive difference it makes. I don't have to state what side i had changed its obvious.

The pics do it no justice, they really are crystal clear. The bloody sun was too shiney to get a decent pic.

If i'd have known how much better the car would look i'd have done this years ago !

cheers fellas

DSCF1428 (Small).JPG

DSCF1429 (Small).JPG

DSCF1434 (Small).JPG

DSCF1441 (Small).JPG

So glad you like them Steve they look the nuts ( now you have no reason to sell the Supra:D )

well i've decided to keep it until after the summer at least and if once fitted the o2sensor it helps with the mpg then may be indefinately.

Also now decided to get a new front splitter as thats the only thing letting it down.

had it over 4 years now its part of the family. People recognise the car before me and if i meet up with old friends they always ask about the car before anything else...it will be so difficult when the time comes.