The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Front Lights Fitted - Another 'Wohoo' thread!

Sheefa

Hi all,

Got my pre-facelift J-spec lenses refurbed by good ol' Jon (gzaerojon) and fitted them in about 30 mins last night! Quite good for me. :D

They were packaged perfectly and Jon even thought he'd add a bit of humour to the equation re my car smoking badly the other day!! :p

What a difference! Obviously it's hard to capture the true cleanliness of these puppies, but they look fab and I've added a few contrast photos too. ;)

Thanks a lot Jon. PM'd about the Drivers lense. :)

Greg

Facelift Headlight 1.jpg - New Facelifted Lights

J-spec Foggy Pre-Facelift.jpg - Shite foggy ones

Facelift Headlight Contrast 2.jpg - Contrast after one fitted right side

Facelift Headlight Contrast 3.jpg - Contrast after one fitted right side with lights on

Facelift Headlight Contrast 1.jpg - Comparison side by side

nice one greg they look mint.

your getting good at this, when can we expect the application for trader status for " gregs auto repair and refitt service" lol.

keep up the good work mate

Lol yeah OK mate. If you fancy bringing your car to me for a little bit of maintenance, you're more than welcome! :D Thanks for the nice comments pal.

Thanks Rob! Missed out on that Do-Luck from Mike B - but hey, I don't want my car looking like yours now! :p