The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Took a couple of pics over the weekend

Bakerboy

Looking great mate,but dont you think silver is a dissapointment after you have spent 4 or 5hrs polishing it only looks slightly better than when you give it a 20min wash n chamois:( I did mine on sat and it pissed down all day sunday lol

Yes I know where you are coming from, but mainly I polish to preserve the paintwork...

If it takes a couple more hours to polish for a slightly better finish then I think it's worth it :D

very nice, once question tho.... did you clean it there??? there is not even one spec of road dirt on it. The second i move my car its caked again!

lol no I drove around 20 miles to get to there, I guess my phone camera isn't good enough quality to bring out the slight dirt marks that were on the car but generally it was surprisingly clean considering.

Aristo's running well, just a bit smokey at the moment. After double decatting it's highlighted the fact that my turbo seals are a bit shot :(

Never mind, onward and upward as they say :D

You're going to have to stop posting pics though as I was a bit gutted when I saw these lol. Bet you can't wait until the weather picks up a bit and you can get the roof off more :D

Aristo's running well, just a bit smokey at the moment. After double decatting it's highlighted the fact that my turbo seals are a bit shot :(

Never mind, onward and upward as they say :D

You're going to have to stop posting pics though as I was a bit gutted when I saw these lol. Bet you can't wait until the weather picks up a bit and you can get the roof off more :D

She sure is a good example, am really glad I sold my scooby to get her :D

Indeed, I really can't wait until the weather picks up those summer months are going to be very nice indeed with the roof off :D

Hope you sort out the aristo soon buddy..