The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wash technique

peter richards

first spray all the lower panels and wheel arches with citrus degreaser and apply snow foam, leave to dwell for a few minutes then hose off .

then wash with mitt and sonax gloss shampoo.2 buckets

dry with cobra guzzler .

alloys cleaned with the remaining sonax and megs spoke brush

i tried a new polish today its called race glaze , and duragloss, apply with a damp aplicator pad , and remove with a quality micro fibre cloth, avoiding circular motions

then all the black bits with autoglym gel, tyres nielsens tyre shine .

glass autoglym glass cleaner .:)claying is another stage prior to polishing , but i had already done it a few weeks earlier (helps remove surface contaminants )

just had it through pete , its a pre wash helps loosen dirt and muck before you actually go in with the mitt,

This is something that started to worry me after the regular winter mess. I just hoped the jet wash would blast most of it off. Sounds good.