The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A very good OEM skirt replica

Ryan.G

Have been looking for some OEM skirts for a while now and thought i would bite the bullet and buy some from ebay well order them on sunday and they arrived today :woot:

All nicely packaged and the fit is WOW, the only pair of skirts i have ever fitted that did not need any trimming at all. The only thing i have to do was tp drill holes were was marked in fibreglass.

Brought from here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170086818245

:notworthy

they had some up again ealier that i was gona bid on but wasnt to sure about the quality and they didnt come with any fixings.

glad to hear they worked out well.

just for the record though you could have had piece of mind by ordering a set off paul at whifbitz for a few more £'s. would have had a bit more reassurance from there rather than ebay.

any pics of the skirts fitted?

Guest Geneb
:D bah he just trying to make his car as nice as mine, he just can't except theres only one cool Supe in woodstock and theres a fat bastard behind the wheel:d

What's the front lip in that photo? one I actually quite like. Skirts are tempting I was going to respray the sills on mine as the paint is looking a bit worse for wear.

Ah, that front lip appears again, i bought mine from an outfit in the midlands called crazybodykits or something, (not recommended for a lowered motor tho`)

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4017/supraimg3hk1.jpg

I think you should try fitting them and then seeing their quality compared to OEM's before blindly recommending a company to members here.

IME, every OEM copy I've seen (and thats a lot) has been extremely poor finish & fitment when compared to the real thing.

Guest Phillw454

They look good.

There is also a lip like that going on ebay at the moment. If only i didnt waste all my money i couldv had both:(