The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What happened to Thor racing?

T2 MSW

Phoned up Thor today to look at getting a new delimiter. Happened to ask if I get a discount for club membership,

yes was the answer what club

MKIVSupra where I got your contact details from I replyed

They put the phone down

Eh?

ooo that's interesting -

Because of the threat of legal action last year, their trader membership renewal has been put on a probationary hold fo a while. I thought Maz was complicit, and from his attitude it seemed that Thor as a company were taking it well, however maybe Pete and Nod aren't so understanding.

edit too slow - as bromy posted.

I think you should pm Mawby about this.

Mike

I thought Maz was complicit, and from his attitude it seemed that Thor as a company were taking it well, however maybe Pete and Nod aren't so understanding.

Just fyi, I believe Nod no longer works at Thor

from the slaming noise I would assume so.

Ah I understand now, wondered why the site had disapeared from the traders section. Not really bothered just wondered what was going on, may leave it a couple of days and phone back - just miss out the discount bit lol

from the slaming noise I would assume so.

Ah I understand now, wondered why the site had disapeared from the traders section. Not really bothered just wondered what was going on, may leave it a couple of days and phone back - just miss out the discount bit lol

They put the phone down on you and you are going to call back to give them your money ?

I am in the wrong business.

Guest Nicholas
Maz is the guy answering the phone, Hes a club member.. Surley he wouldnt hang up....... would he?

I'm sure he wouldn't do that :)

nice one Gaz, ill give you a call as I need to chat to you about some UK brakes and the possibility of getting them to fit under the volk GT7's you supplied. And a whole pound for the JAE beer fund lol

Cheers

Mike