The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks to Dusty/MVPmotorsports

AlanM

Came home to four big boxes tonight from MVP. Nice shiney bits at that and all as ordered and well packaged.

Fluidyne Radiator - very big

AAP Motorsports Fan Shroud kit with Zirgo fans - very shiney

Greddy 16 row oill cooler kit - very neat with nice fittings

5 x Apex EL2 Gauges and control box.

Lovely stuff, I am delighted, and only 5 days to get here, have waited longer for stuff locally. Wish I had not taken on commitments for this weekend so I could start fitting them.

Thanks Dusty, real pleasure doing business with you. I will be back.

Alan

:urock:

I have just placed my second order with him for an exhaust as I was so surprised and happy with the first. Great prices due to the exchange rate and I got a clutch, flywheel, boost controller and a few other bits within 3 working days.

Hopefully my exhaust will be here soon and in good order :)

Mark

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and (repeat) orders!

To anyone doubting my delivery times - the fact is it varies. If you order something that is backordered at the manufacturer, then there will be a delay. Most orders ship in 1-10 days depending on their size, complexity, and if everything is in stock. MVP is direct with virtually everyone, there is no middle man to cause delays or give excuses. If Seibon is out of fenders, what can I do really? I tolk to Ryo (manager) and Sean (owner) on a daily basis. I just filled a $49,000 Seibon order to Saudi Arabia in 16 days. It simply depends on what is ordered.

If anyone is looking to place an order with me, please ask me to check on the ETA on every item on your list, and I will happily come right back to you with the stock level or backorder waiting time and we can cut out anything that may have a long wait.

Thanks everyone!

Dusty

Since Seibon C.F. fenders were brought up...here's a recent shipment we received at the MVP warehouse of Seibon. I have another even larger shipment that left Seibon today and will be here by next Tuesday.

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/merchant/seibonstack1.jpg

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/merchant/seibonstack2.jpg