The mkiv Supra Owners Club

THE Do-Luck Supra is coming to the UK!

Sumo Power

Hi all,

As the title suggests, the original late Do-Luck Supra is coming to the UK very soon.

This one:

http://www.do-luck.co.uk/images2/jza80late1.jpg

Its spent much of it life at an Autobacs store in Nagoya however after much begging and pleading Mr Ito of Do-Luck has agreed to send the car from Japan for us to use here in Europe.

The car will form part of our promotional plans this year to demonstrate what real Do-Luck parts are about.

Combined with this, we are also currently revising our product range pricing, particularly for the JZA80 which will make the parts not only more readily available but also at a price which is more favourable to the guys which admire Mr Ito's styling of the JZA.

I have also requested that Mr Ito visit us again in the summertime, probably for JAE where he will be here see the various owners clubs, including MKIVSUPRA and to chat to the UK owners etc.

Although known for his Skyline tuning, Mr Ito is a Toyota engine expert, tuning many household name cars in Japan, so its a conversation worth striking up with him when he arrives if you get the chance.

We will make the car road legal and take it to various events this year as road car.

It should be here around the end of April, Mr Ito is just updating some things so it arrives with what he calls 'normal easy power' - 500bhp.

Mr Ito is keen to meet as many Supra owners as possible when he does come back to the UK, maybe we can look at getting a session arranged for MKIV members to talk to him when he comes over if there is interest?

He is already an overseas member of the GTR club, recently the GTROC visited Japan for the TAS and we also arranged for them to go to Mr Ito due to his relationship with the club, maybe if the MKIV are interested, we can get a closer relationship organised along the same lines.

Cheers

Andy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... but I guess that won't pay Mr Ito's mortgage!

Andy, what's with the 350Z? I saw you running it at Donington on Monday, without getting the tail out at all...are the rumours of you switching to Time Attack true?

OK, when I get a trip organised for Mr Ito ( possibily JAE ) I will let you guys know, if you want to meet him as a club I will be happy to arrange it if there is interest.

Copies of their products are a problem of course however there is a difference in how they are made and in turn thier strength which only people with the original parts would see and appreciate as well as the obvious flaws in the reproduction moulds and materials used.

On the subject of pricing, the new pricing will be released within the next few days and I will post the link when its done.

Also new for this year is 'Club Do-Luck'. Club Do-Luck is a unique and exclusive membership for those customers who have purchased genuine Do-Luck parts from us, each customer will receive a special and brand new Badge from Do-Luck which is individually numbered and will listed with a member number. This is only available to 'members' and will make you elegible for various extras from Do-Luck including special extra discount on future orders. Full details about this wll be issued when the new pricing is revealed, Club Do-Luck will apply to all Do-Luck products, not only Supra. :)

Cheers

Andy