The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oil and radiator fluid change?

Guest Phillw454

Guest Phillw454

Hi

My mate tried to change my oil and drain my radiator the other day but took one look at it realised he didnt have a bean so left it!

So ok i know this is a muppet question but how do you change the oil and drain the radiator?:search:

Also what oil should i use? as i asked halfords and they said they dont know and only a main dealer will have it, which in a way kinda made me laugh that halfords dont have the right stuff:d

Its not too difficult phil. are you na or tt? i guess if you have never done it before though might be worth taking it to a place that has.

I think he has an n/a :) yeah as it would be your first time mate I just forsee the troubles of removing the oil filter (unless you have the proper tools) and having a suitable trolley jack, it is as easy thing to do but if you don't have the tools for the job then leave it with someone who does :)

Guest Phillw454

Cheers lads, yeah im NA

Il drop it down my mates import garage and get him to show me how to do it for next time!!

Rather he did it then me fcuk it up and lose bits etc:)