The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bumper Lights

SupraSkunk

HI guys, i've been trying to find these missing side lights for my front bumper but all i can find for sale is the front bumper indicators, please can some one tell me what these missing lights are called so i know what to look for and also maybe where i can get some cheap...thanks guys.....see holes in bumper in the pic below

28-02-07_16432(edited).JPG

The holes are for face-lift side repeaters, although you already have the pre-facelift side-repeaters on the wings.

Either the bumpers recent (does it have two holes either side of the central intake hole where the facelift intake cross-bar would have been ?) or someone fitted the face-lift repeaters to an older bumper ??

I'm no expert, but someone who is may be along soon.

The holes are for face-lift side repeaters, although you already have the pre-facelift side-repeaters on the wings.

Either the bumpers recent (does it have two holes either side of the central intake hole where the facelift intake cross-bar would have been ?) or someone fitted the face-lift repeaters to an older bumper ??

I'm no expert, but someone who is may be along soon.

Cheers for the info m8, any ideas where i can get some(clear ones) and i'll also change the wing ones to clear as well and have both :D

Guest CoolsBlue

change the fronts to clear facelift types to!! will look sweeet!!yea ebay us have what your after, ebay uk has the clear wing ones and traders on here do the facelift front indicators

Try a search for 'clear facelift repeaters'

Heres one of several threads on these.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=86322&highlight=clear+facelift+repeaters

E-Bay has the clear pre-facelift side repeaters, and Nic on here sells the clear pre-facelift side repeaters and I think the clear facelift ones too, and some on here have fitted Celica bumper side-repeaters which look quite nice.