The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TTC Question

Steve

I am in the process of switching my turbos to run in paralell mode as my second turbo is getting later and later. This is only a temporary fix until i go single.

Just need to ask a quick question regarding the Boost Solenoid.

Does it just stay where it is plumbed in between the pressure line and the actuator and all i need to do is just bypass the VSV on the top of the engine?

In this pic my Boost Solenoid just basically bypasses the VSV, so i would imagine this just stays as it is. And all i do is bypass the VSV in the 2nd picture

I don't understand what you mean by that. That's the EGCV VSV in the first pic (which itself is a solenoid). You need to extend the hose named "pressure line from above" and attach it directly to the EGCV actuator that the hose named "line to EGCV actuator" is going to. Then do the same for the IACV VSV at the top of the sequential setup in pic 2. :)