The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello ha

SMiFFAD

Hi *waves*

Im lurking at the moment, i currently own a 200sx, odd few of you might recognise my name from UJCC, SXOC etc etc, to you i say :p :D, to the rest i say hi im adam :)

Looking to sell my sx, as combined with my last one ive had one for 4 years, and although lovely cars, i get board really easily and fancy something different (something streight six - mainly for the noise :eyebrows: )

With a bit of luck ill have a supra soon, it was a toss up between an R33 GTS and a Supra, but the supras burst ahead of the game as its half the cost to insure!! just found out TT's are the same to insure as NA's... which is even more good news (i begrudge spending silly money on insurance, even if i can afford it :taped: )

So if anyone has a Nice black/white TT for sale around the 6K mark, let me know. Ive already been shmoosing the for sale bit, nice black on in there :D

Anyway, have a good day ya'll.

Hi Adam ;)

Hi Jo, saw you and the orange wonder at boxhill on saturday :D

Would have come and said hi but you looked busy explining all the shiney bits to people :innocent:

Welcome :)

Auto or 6spd? Dare I say you will not find a 6spd for that price, at least not one thats likely to be too great (unless you are very, very lucky).

Its the only car id consider having an auto.. as ive heard they are really good boxes, and unlike the sx, i wouldnt be buying it to take to track days and be a loon in, im after power with refinement in my old age (all of 26 :innocent: )

Drove a mates NA earlier, felt really nice, smooth, muscular etc etc, just lacked the kick.... so it has to be a turbo.

Spent today at the import auctions in southampton, either NA's or rotters :blink:

Hopefully the sx might go in the next few weeks, as i have someone interested, so the search continues.