The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of Car

Guest Enola Gay

Guest Enola Gay

Well finally picked her up yesterday. Not bad as only been in country less than ten days and all MOT'd up, taxed etc. Will start to explore properly today. Car is in v good condition, I would say - apparently a 3.5 at auction in Japan.

Air con works fine - very cold, so prob kept topped up. Has electric seats. Has wood dash - see pics. Was this a an option when ordered new?

Stereo not working but power is there. Suspect when battery charrged, off car, security cut in and I prob nor get it working now. Anyone any ideas?

Alloys need refurb'. A while since I had any done and last used a firm in Barnsley. They were really good but a bit far for me. Anyone recommend any company in West Yorkshire? i presume they can cope with split rims ok?

Sure I will have more questions/comments later but any help with above will be appreciated.:)

Hope I have managed to attach pics ok!

Supra Side view.jpg

Supra dash.jpg

Supra interior.jpg

Supra rear.jpg

Well finally picked her up yesterday. Not bad as only been in country less than ten days and all MOT'd up, taxed etc. Will start to explore properly today. Car is in v good condition, I would say - apparently a 3.5 at auction in Japan.

Air con works fine - very cold, so prob kept topped up. Has electric seats. Has wood dash - see pics. Was this a an option when ordered new?

Stereo not working but power is there. Suspect when battery charrged, off car, security cut in and I prob nor get it working now. Anyone any ideas?

Alloys need refurb'. A while since I had any done and last used a firm in Barnsley. They were really good but a bit far for me. Anyone recommend any company in West Yorkshire? i presume they can cope with split rims ok?

Sure I will have more questions/comments later but any help with above will be appreciated.:)

Hope I have managed to attach pics ok!

Welcome and nice car,as Martin said bring it along to the squires meet.

There is a really good wheel refurb place in Wakefield that I know of that can do split rims for a cheap price.

I will be using them to sort out a couple of minor scuffs on my Volk wheels.

Guest Enola Gay

Stereo was one from Japan so no UK kit fittted to it. No sign of it taken any numbers etc to accept a security code. I will have looked at a place I have used before and if knackered fit something else. I assume a blanking panel is required if only fitting a single unit? Available from breakers?

I thought looked like something missing from front. I will try and get to S in E on Tues for someone to talk me through car etc. How much is a 'lip! likely to be?

I will look at a carbon dash on someones car to see what like - sounds a good idea to change though...

I thought looked like something missing from front. I will try and get to S in E on Tues for someone to talk me through car etc. How much is a 'lip! likely to be?

Price wont hurt too much from a breaker, but you will need a set of alloy backing plates too (upper and lower set). Post in parts wanted or PM Jezzybabes to start with, asking for the lip and backing plates complete. State wether you have an active front spoiler or not too.

I've a front lip (great condition) you can have free if you pay postage if all else fails BUT I dont have the backing plates.

Its worth checking that the plastic undertray is still on the car too BTW.

Welcome and nice car,as Martin said bring it along to the squires meet.

There is a really good wheel refurb place in Wakefield that I know of that can do split rims for a cheap price.

I will be using them to sort out a couple of minor scuffs on my Volk wheels.

Name and contact info, if you'd be so kind.