The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 Speed glory ! Thanks turbofit

tooquicktostop

Got the car back yesterday afternoon from Turbofit where they have finished the auto to manual conversion and I just cant stop driving the thing, took it to Solihull to see family and done £80 in fuel today going from motorway to twisting B roads and the difference is amazing, I was one of the auto is great preachers and yet the six speed transforms the car and raises the game, the new mapping has also made a huge difference, work done in last 3 months at turbofit includes

AEM ECU with 1.2bar, 1.0bar, NOS, launch and anti lag maps with switches in arm rest

AEM AFR Gauge

650cc injectors added with removal of original additional injector set up

Custom Stainless steel exhaust

New Braided brake lines to AP's

New O2 sensor

HKS twin spark ignition system

Start Button and switch in roof lining

Auto to 6 Speed Manual

RPS street/strip racing clutch

6 Speed rear diff

DVD headunit

2 DVD visor screens with built in TV's

Fully Mapped by Dan

Defi water temp and Defi fuel pressure gauges connected

Isotta Steering Wheel

Stainless Handbrake

Greddy Gear Knob

Angel Eye Head Lights

Will be ging back for some work on the tappets and she will be ready for the spring meets ;)

Nice one Dean, i thought you was not gonna mod this one?:D

:innocent:

It is going back as well for more in a weeks time as soon as i have earned some more money

The car is so much more responsive and a put a genuine smile on my face today, the new exhaust and anti lag got a few looks today in my parents road !!, sorry again mom but I will be going home again tomorrow :innocent:

Nice work mate.

The Turbofit boys must be millionaires by now from all of the Supe owners.

They are doing well I am sure but only because they are genuine and very good at what they do, they are also investing it back into the business and making the workshop even better and will include a rolling road soon :D

They are doing well I am sure but only because they are genuine and very good at what they do, they are also investing it back into the business and making the workshop even better and will include a rolling road soon :D

I fully agree mate. I also think it is great for us guys to have someone that we can 100% rely upon to get the job done properly:)

Could i ask how much it cost? I am looking to get mine done, do u have to supply the parts and just pay for the labour or are the parts supplied.

Thanks, a ball-park figure would do fine if you didnt want to disclose your financial situation :p

Could i ask how much it cost? I am looking to get mine done, do u have to supply the parts and just pay for the labour or are the parts supplied.

Thanks, a ball-park figure would do fine if you didnt want to disclose your financial situation :p

The 6 speed box was £1400 and included everything except a rear diff which was sold to me for £150, I understand £1400 is a great price however and you shoud expect to pay £2000+

The clutch was uprate and Gaz at Envy recommended the RPS street strip and this has turned out to be an excellent choice as it keeps a light pedal feel which I wanted as I drive in traffic all the time, this clutch was around £600

The fitting was just under £800 as long as you have no issues, this conversion takes around 3-4 days and I would strongly recommend Turbofit, hope that helps

Sorry if this is too much trouble, but could u list all the parts needed:

That way i can start looking and weigh up the costs.

6 speed box

Propshaft

Pedal box and pedals

Clutch slave cylinder

Clutch Master cylinder

Rear diff from a 6 speed or uprated

Uprated clutch if you want to run big power

Gear lever surround

Clutch lines

A little fabrication is required but that is covered in the install cost I quoted

Think that is it !

I think Jezz said he did a 6 speed kit where he supplied all the parts for a conversion.

I think - and don't quote me on this - his kit was £2200

I seem to remember someone saying expect to pay £3000 for a conversion including labour.

I think Jezz said he did a 6 speed kit where he supplied all the parts for a conversion.

I think - and don't quote me on this - his kit was £2200

I seem to remember someone saying expect to pay £3000 for a conversion including labour.

yep your bang on there mate, will be getting mine done in 2 weeks time:D