The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New seats

Trig

just that all the holes on the subframe didnt seem to marry up with the holes on the chassis. ended up cross threading a couple of bolts but all sorted now. just needed to bore out the holes in the subframe so that they were slightly bigger :cool:

just that all the holes on the subframe didnt seem to marry up with the holes on the chassis. ended up cross threading a couple of bolts but all sorted now. just needed to bore out the holes in the subframe so that they were slightly bigger :cool:

ahhh I see, not too much hassle then :)

Well they look extremely nice, good choice

i used to have the k500's in my old car. i sat in a lot of seats before i bought them, they reaqlly are the bst. well made too, tubular fram construction througout so the bolsters wont sag / deform over time.

Where did you get them from? the place i got mine has since closed down and they were the sole uk distributor, although i believe the owner (Jason, top bloke) had the contract not the company. be interested to know if he's still trading. how much (if you dont mind me asking)? i remember paying over a grand for 2 a few years back, also bought a single bucket seat for the rear, that sat REALLY high..... mine were height adjustable from the sub frame though - you could pick which holes the seat sat in, but it was all bolted in and a pain to change.