The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just got my supra yeppppppp

markiemark

hi there all.

thank you to every one for there advise, i have know got a very nice supra. i am going to have a really good clean. and post some photos asap. Got say a huge thank you to shaunb. a really nice chap and a big thanks for waiting in the rain. here are a couple of photos for you. there are going to be a few changes to the inside, but not going to happen for a month or so. money the issue. lol

black supra marks back.jpg

black supra marks front.jpg

hi there, its not a tt. as on the power front just drove back in the down pour and found out that lane one is not the place to be in a rear wheel drive supra. lol lorry ruts and full of water and the back end shacking. but did not go above 70 and the car is not a toy and some thing i have always want and have know got it. so i will be treating her respect and care. looking forward to the next meet.