The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bilstien shocks part number

cntt

anyone know the bilstien shocks part number to order from Mr.T?? :)

I went to them today ordering the rubber seals for the rear calipers as mine are gone on driver side rear, only cost like £40 for 2 sets whick isn't bad rather than replacing the caliper, so out of interest I asked them for price on bilstien shocks as I need replacing the front ones, they got 2 different prices on front shocks, around £75inc vat each or £125inc vat each, they presume the £100 ones would be the bilstien as both prices are for ront shocks. but I like to make sure so if I can get the part number to match them would be ideal.

cheers

I have the European spec shocks, they are a bit shorter than the jap ones. so if I get the j-spec it'll end up costing me more because I will have to replace the 4 of them, sorry my bad I should have said european spec, not sure if UK ones same as these, but these are from germany I have here, and had them sitting side by side to the j-specs, so can't go wrong.

thanks for the info though.