The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Had a few things done last month!

swandip

Decided to go spoilerless and get rid of the aerial (fishing rod!) from the supe and have the number plate put on the lip and the bumper re sprayed. A custom built exhaust for BPU but not quite so loud as I have to leave sometimes at 4am so to keep the neighbours happy. New seats for the front also. Just got the new 19 Advan model 5 wheels to do later this month and the white dials from Mook when they arrive. I am sure there will be something else to follow but not to sure depends on dosh!.:D

IMGP2790.JPG

IMGP2774.JPG

IMGP2777.JPG

IMGP2797.JPG

IMGP2781.JPG

IMGP2775.JPG

IMGP2776.JPG

IMGP2799.JPG

IMGP2788.JPG

Either you love it or hate it (marmite thing) but the lines of the supe look better without the spoiler and the 0 -100 is quicker.:p

We'll agree to disagree but I'm right!!

It looks like there is something missing without the spoiler. Probably a bigger spoiler come to think of it!!;)

Swandip - first dibs on your existing alloys if you sell them! ;) I love them matey. What size are those and are they UK spec brakes at the front? :)

I had a set of those alloys in 19" when i bought my car and can say they cleared the UK brakes easily if that helps dude..

Decided to go spoilerless and get rid of the aerial (fishing rod!) from the supe and have the number plate put on the lip and the bumper re sprayed. A custom built exhaust for BPU but not quite so loud as I have to leave sometimes at 4am so to keep the neighbours happy. New seats for the front also. Just got the new 19 Advan model 5 wheels to do later this month and the white dials from Mook when they arrive. I am sure there will be something else to follow but not to sure depends on dosh!.:D

Looks nice

What are those seats like....half leathers with alcantara centers.....happy with those..../

Cheers guys,

Sheefa, I was going to flee bay them but if you want them send me a pm so we can talk. Yes the seats are half leather and half alcantara and decided on silver piping to finish them off., well happy with the results they go nicely with the black mats and carpet. It makes the whole car feel more modern inside.