The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Turbo Test Drive

Glosphil

Is there anyone in the Notts area that would be willing to take me for a spin in their Single Turbo Supra ?

Before I finally part with the cash to do it, I'd like to see what its like.

Would be greatly appreciated if there is anyone about. Im in East Leake.

Guest Nicholas

In warwickshire....

THOR Racing,

Runway Farm

Honiley Rd,

Kenilworth,

CV8 1NQ.

The dyno day is on saturday 17th there's a few of us going from Leicester if you fancy a convoy :D

I would now the weather is getting a bit better but im a bit far away! What single have you gone for? Im sure you wont regret it even if you didn't go out for a spin in one! Makes that first drive even more exciting :D

I have not chosen one yet, Im getting bewildered with all the choices and possibilies and different suppliers lol. I had chosen most of what I wanted to do including a PHR kit etc, and priced it up at about 7k inc fitting etc but then I found I should really rebuild my engine.... another can of worms... and people just dont seem to want to quote! Its doing my head in tbh.

I've decided now to go BPU first, then go from there, so i'm just deciding what bits to go for. People dont seem to want to quote for that either though.

Think I will come to this Thor event and speak to some of you guys and perhaps all will become clearer.