The mkiv Supra Owners Club

indigo-gt

robwilliamst3

Hello Guys and Gals!

Indigo-GT are a performance parts supplier based in south Wales, authorised suppliers for Apexi Blitz HKS and other mainstream brands. We also supply OEM parts for Japanese vehicles.

We have had a lot of fun and enjoyment with the members from the MLR, SDIC, JCC and the GTROC and hopefully have equal enjoyment working with the mkiv Supra Owners Club.

You may have already seen us out and about in South Wales with some club meets as we are all Japanese performance nuts!

Hopefully we can get our traders status and get some offers going, but until then either myself (Rob) or Antony will be around to give advice and tips where needed!

Speak to you soon.

Rob@indigo-GT :thumbs:

That’s it! It’s a completely new shop and it’s been a lot of keyboard hours getting it all set up! :drag:

Our Toyota parts are a little sparse at the mo... We have had lots of trade through the Mitsubishi and Nissan owners so I have stocked them up first..

I’m updating the Toyota HKS Jun apexi etc stuff at the mo... And the categories are a little all over the place... But it’s slowly getting there!

Cant say to much about our prices as its not fair on the other traders :rulez:

2 Months and 3..eh... 29 days to go!